Filing and storage systems are critical to the daily operation of every business organization. The ability to quickly locate records and documents in your filing system helps determines how successful your business will be. Regulatory compliance, legal liability and business efficiency are a few of the issues that manager’s face while overseeing their organization’s filing systems and storage.
Questions to ask to determine if we can help
- Does your business need more filing space?
- Do you spend unnecessary time looking for misplaced files or inventory?
- Do you have files or inventory offsite that should be onsite?
- Do you need better file security for your business records or inventory?
- Do you have clutter?
- Are you understaffed?
- Are your employees required to lift heavy items or climb ladders to retrieve files?
- Do you have multiple types of media that need to be stored?
If you answered Yes to any of these questions, then we can help by developing innovative solutions to increase your storage capacity, productivity and efficiency.
Our primary purpose is to provide practical storage and filing systems to meet your information and materials management needs while looking at ways to save you valuable floor space. We will work closely with you to understand your needs, and analyze your situation. Once we fully understand your requirements and end goals, we will provide a detailed proposal. We install, service and support all of the storage and file shelving products we sell. Remco Storage Systems was established in 1976 and has grown by attracting the best talent in the industry to best serve you, our valued customers.